Skip to content



Workers Compensation Claims

To report a Workers Compensation Claim please contact Forestry Mutual Insurance Company’s main office number at 800-849-7788.  A claim representative can take the initial information for the claim.  Please remember to report workers comp claims within 24 hours even if you choose to pay for the claim yourself, you still need to report for reporting purposes so that Forestry Mutual is aware of the claim and can assume responsibility if the need arises.   Also, if an employee receives medical attention you need to request a drug test.

General Liability, Property, Auto, Inland Marine, & Umbrella Claims

To report claims for all other lines please contact FMIC Agency at 866-755-0344 or your respective agent or account manager.  Please remember to report all claims no matter how minor.  If you choose to pay the claim yourself, you can report for reporting purposes only.  Also, remember on auto claims for CDL drivers, FMCSA requires the driver must have a post-accident drug and alcohol test for any fatal accidents, the CDL Driver is cited and anyone receives medical attention away from the scene or a vehicle is towed from the scene.

Get a Quote

Send in your information or give us a call at 866-755-0344 to talk to a insurance expert who can help you get started.