Skip to content


Commercial Auto

Business Auto

Transportation plays a vital role in connecting various industries from production to end consumer! Commercial Auto Insurance is a crucial policy offering both physical damage and liability coverages that go beyond the scope of a personal auto policy. These policies are generally issued with a combined single limit (CSL), often around 1 million dollars. Coverage for physical damage can be based on the actual cash value (ACV) or a specified stated amount. Navigating Commercial Auto policies can be challenging due to their complexity and diversity. However, we are here to assist with a variety of coverages to meet your specific needs.

Primary Liability

Limits up to $2 million-plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get our customers in business fast.

Motor Truck Cargo

Covers the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs such as debris removal, earned freight charges, and more—with separate limits and no additional deductible.

Motor Truck General Liability (GL)

Meets a trucker’s contractual requirement for GL, which pays for damage caused by them when they’re not driving.

Rental with Downtime

Provides truckers with a temporary rental if their vehicle is down due to a covered cause of loss—or we’ll pay the daily maximum limit to cover expenses if they can’t work.

Hired Auto

Many business partners require that for-hire risks carry excess liability coverage for all vehicles in service to their business, whether owned by the business or not.

Physical Damage

  • Permanently Attached Equipment: Provides additional coverage for equipment (loaders and tarping systems) included in the stated amount.
  • Comprehensive Only: Makes it easy for customers to continue coverage when storing vehicles during the off-season.
  • Trailer Interchange: Provides additional coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using; it’s normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
  • Physical Damage Only: Protects customers who have their primary liability somewhere else and only need Collision and either Comprehensive or Fire and Theft with Combined Additional Coverage insurance (CAC).

Get a Quote

Send in your information or give us a call at 866-755-0344 to talk to a forestry insurance expert who can help you get started.

Get in Touch

We're here to help.